Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Beware Spirits

 



Don't you love how this card turned out?  I used the new Graphic 45 Halloween line Rare Oddities on this card.

Also:
  • Halloween washi or tissue tape from Idea Ology
    • I really love the border this makes.
  • Orange ribbon with a plaid embossing from Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Chit Chat word strips (Occasions - Idea Ology)
  • The pumpkin and the spider charm are also releases for this year from Idea Ology
  • I have a die that cuts a full A2 size but I cut it in half to make the gold foil chevron piece
  • The paper I used for the flourish on the pumpkin is called Gold Ripple and its a specialty card stock from Hot Off the Press
    • I really like the way this goes with the pumpkin.  It looks like gold vines and adds extra texture to the card overall.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lis
 

No comments: