Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Merry Christmas from Santa Card

Today's card is a simple Christmas card I made using Bo Bunny Papers.

Materials:
  • Bo Bunny Christmas Paper
  • Frantic Stamper Dies (Reverse Snowflake panel, Merry Christmas word die)

 

I try to challenge myself to use the scrapbook papers with the big designs on them.  They are really beautiful but usually too large for the size cards I make.  I decided to make a quick card using the Santa sleigh and reindeer .  I cu it to size and added it to a plain white card base. 

I added some leftover blue holographic snowflake die cuts.  This was a panel but I cut them out in pieces so that I could put them on the card where I wanted.



I also cut out a greeting in silver glossy card and added that last.

 
Here's a side view.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: