Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Saint Nicholas Card

I am fascinated that there are so many different "santas".  I especially love the Victorian Santas. So, my card today:

 
I wanted a simple front and chose some Sizzlits paper in dark green over an ivory card base.  The frames are light weight and something I've hung on to for years waiting for the right moment to use them. 
 
I added a simple grosgrain ivory ribbon and decorated it with some holly and berries.  The berries are bling and the holly leaves I cut from green glitter and gold crepe paper (Yes, there is such a thing!  Go to Castle in the Air.  They have crepe paper in so many colors. The metallics are incredible.)

I used Frantic Stamper Precision Die Holly Leaves and Berries to die cut my leaves.


I hope you enjoyed my card~!

Lis

No comments: