Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Adore ...A Collage Card

 
 Today's card includes an acetate covering so there's a bit of shine to my pictures.  The acetate came with the white dots or "snow" on it.  I thought it was such a cool effect for this card.

Materials:
  • "Snow" acetate (Hot off the Press)
  • Word Die Adore (Frantic Stamper Precision Dies)
  • Flowers (Prima)
  • Ribbon (mint green)
  • card base (This is a mustard yellow caard stock with flecks of other colors in it.  I got it a Kelly Paper)
  • Patterned card stock (DCWV)
  • Washi tape in dark brown with writing (Michaels)
  • Gold foil border stickers

The card is pretty easy to put together. I cut the  acetate about 1.4 inch wider than my A2 card and scored it before creasing it.  I attached it to the back of my card using Red Line super adhesive tape.

I pulled the acetate back so that you could see the detail of the card a little better.

Here you can see a little of the border foil sticker.
 
 

Thank you for stopping by!
lis


 

No comments: