Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Jeweled Butterfly

Hi everyone!  I have a surprise post for you today.  Normally I post on the weekend but I made a butterfly card last night and really wanted to share it!

I love butterflies.  They are so delicate and add whimsy and dimension to any project.  I used the latest Frantic Stamper butterfly dies to make this card.  I love that they made a solid one to match the cut out butterflies.  I always mat my butterflies so that I can stretch their wings!

This card uses only the solid butterfly die.  More room to decorate!

 
 
I had this really great butterfly paper that I rediscovered in one of my 6x6 pads while I was cleaning up my small but crowded work space...LOL.
 
I used Robins Nest Dew Drops in the dark blue rounds and some diamond shapes.  I also added some lavender and white pearl Liquid Pearls to the wings.

 
Here is a side view.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: