Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Flowers for Dad - A Father's Day Card


Today's card is a Father's Day card that I made for my dad. He's 96 years old! Wow!  He still cooks and cleans and does his daily thing.  He's amazing!  He is also a World War II veteran.  He fought in Italy and Africa.

So, my card today is for my dad.  I wanted something cheery so I picked this vibrant turquoise blue cardstock.  I chose some shiny gold foil card which I embossed and die cut with an embossing folder with die cut parts to it (those are the little cut outs at the top and bottom).  These are really nifty folders and so pretty too!  I've only seen 2 I think so I don't know if anyone made any more.



I added a couple of flowers to the center with a jewel center.  Thanks for stopping by.  Make sure to come back next week for another Father's Day card.




Lis

No comments: