Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Video - Perfect Layers Rulers at Frantic Stamper

Hi everyone!  My 2nd attempt at being a videographer ...I learned how to edit (sort of...LOL)

I made a short video talking about the Perfect Layers Rulers that I've been mentioning here and at Frantic Stamper.  These rulers are really quite convenient.  (I love tools that expand my capabilities as a crafter.)

Enjoy and please comment about the video.  Would you like to see more? Less?  I was thinking of doing some projects...kind of do along with a list of materials and you could sit and craft with me.  It would be like an online class.  What do you think?


Thanks!
Lis

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is great you are learning new things! Have fun with the new computer. Looking forward to more videos.