Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Old Fashioned Wedding Layout






Old Fashioned Wedding Scrapbook Layout
by Lis Whiting

I love to work in the 6 x 6 (inch) size scrapbook. I can get four pages from one 12 x 12 (inch) sheet.  That means more two-page spreads.  My scrapbook layout today is just that.
I started with Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Collection using Tiki Voyager.  When you first look at the paper, it seems too dark for a wedding layout but nothing says "old fashioned" like Graphic 45!
Now here's a tip.  Have you heard of card toppers?  These are little pads of paper ( about 4 x 5 inches) that come in some really pretty designs and edges.  I used two on my scrapbook pages, one on each end.  This is where I will do my journaling.
I added rich brown card stock mats for two pictures and used a third for some embellishments.  If you look, you will see my title here too!
I finished up with some crystal swirls and some gold foil edging.
Now, wasn't that a snap?



Products used:

No comments: