Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Are You a Good Witch or a Bad Witch?








I love The Wizard of Oz.  I've watched it every year since I was a small child.  I was happy to see that die cuts of the characters have come out that can be used on cards and scrapbook pages.
My card today is using the Good Witch of the North, Glinda.  The die cut is exactly accurate and very clear.  I added some 2mm clear gems and some glitter glue to accent her crown.  I also added a Tim Holtz star to her wand so that it would stand out.
I made this card for my sister's birthday which is coming up soon.  I am sure that she will get a kick out of this as she is a fan of Oz also.

Materials used:
  • Hot Off the Press Gypsy Jewels paper pack (love this paper - each sheet is ombre)
  • Tim Holtz Idea Ology Mirrored Stars
  • Light Pink Crinkle Ribbon
  • 2mm clear acrylic gems
  • Glitter Glue
Close Up!

Here is a closer look.  As you can see, the image is perfect!


I computer journaled this famous question to Dorothy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lis

No comments: