Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

NOEL





NOEL
by Lis Whiting

I really love the Mix n Match dies that Frantic Stamper has, especially the little squares!  Each square has a design inside and they all match.  I wanted to use the Christmas set so.  I cut out the NOEL square on green suede paper. I then cut around the edge leaving about a 1/4 inch edge for my square.  I mounted this on gold glitter card stock, added two layers of mounting tape and embedded two stick pins in the mounting tape.



  To create my card, I started with a dark green card base.  I added two mats - one of gold glitter card stock and the other a dark/light green chevron design.  I cut out the lamppost in black and gold shimmer paper and once in gold glitter card stock (I wanted to use the little rectangle cut outs for the lamps). 



I layered these and added to my card with glue stick.  I added my NOEL square to the lower right.  I wanted to add a splash of color and chose red ric rac at the top with a couple of acrylic glitter gems.
Thanks for stopping by! 



Products used:

No comments: