Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Flower Power Card




Flower Power
by Lis Whiting



I love this card with its touches of gold and pretty dark blues. 



I wanted to make something with flowers today.  I pulled out Messy and Mischief from the BoBunny Family Is line. I started with a card base of dark blue and added a bright yellow cardstock for matting.  I added my two patterned papers.  I had some scrap gold that I had embossed and decided to use it between my two papers.  Then I pulled out some ric rac and some ribbon in greens and added that also.  I still had some stuff leftover from Christmas (yeah I know...) and had this one die cut piece from Festive Greenery.  I tried it and it looked great! 



I added my flowers over that with some pearls and done!  I added the banner in gold also. I left it blank for now because I'm not sure if I'm going to use it for a thank you or a birthday. So, into my stash it goes!



I hope you enjoyed my card today. See you next time!

Lis

No comments: