Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Little Christmas (Card) in July!



Last year I didn't get into the Christmas card making spirit until after Christmas.  This year I am happy that my muse has decided to cooperate!

I hadn't planned on making a Christmas card but I was looking through my stash and found this silver snowman sticker. Although the papers I used aren't holiday papers, I think they are ok.  I love how the pink works with the red.

Since I was working with heavier card stock this time, I only chose five papers.



Close Up!

I like the way the white pearl string worked out for this card.

I made the little hat out of a silver pipe cleaner.  The first one I had was way too big! A little trimming and I called it good! I added a few acrylic gems to mimic ice.

Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for my final card.

Lis





No comments: