Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Karma ... an ATC


I really like ATC's. They are such little works of art. I am always surprised by how unique each piece is that I see when Im online or at a trade.

Today's ATC is called Karma.

I used some sticky canvas from Ranger as my base.  I used distress ink (kind of looks like this atc has been in the mud!).  Under the star pin and the infinity sign (actually an "8" sideways....well I was desperate~!) you can kind of see a hand.  I have this hand stamp with symbols on it.



Close Up!

I really like Tim Holtz' brads that you can make.  I love the designs.  I actually used Halloween letters to spell out Karma.


I'm always looking for unique pins.  This one is a plastic star...very pretty.


I love keys and key holes.  This is a small stamp but very ornate.  It's not very clear because I stamped it onto canvas.




Thanks for stopping by!

Lis





No comments: