Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Beautiful Valentine


Hi everyone!  Today's card is a Valentine Card.  The paper I used comes from BoBunny Love Letters.  I got the 6x6 pad so the patterns are quite a bit smaller than the 12x12 version and just right for my cards!

I normally use satin ribbon for my bows but I decided to do something different this time and went with brown netting ribbon.  I think it goes perfectly with the old timey papers.







Close Up!

I really love the Archival ink in Crimson.  The colors are muted and seem to hint at Victorian times.  I also really like the label (Hero Arts). The size is perfect for my A2 card.  And lastly, don't you think these two love birds are just too cute?


I bet you are making cards for your loved ones on Valentines Day!

Lis

No comments: