Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Love Banner


Hi everyone! Happy whatever day you are in!

Today's card is a simple card using washi tape as banners. (To get the perfect cut, I folded the non sticky sides together and cut a "v".)

My base card is a mauve cardstock from Kelly Paper (You should try them sometime.  You'd be surprised as what you can find there.)  I added a mat of K&Company patterned paper outlined in silver.

I added the washi tape banners to the left. (Can you believe these are from Michaels?)  The banner on top of everything is from BoBunny.  It was a sticker that I cut out. So cute!







I used two ribbons on my card. The first one was a black striped ribbon which I laid flat and attached with glue dots.  I added an ivory ribbon with a bow on top of it.



Thanks and see you again next week!

Lis

No comments: