Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sunshine Card

Hi everyone and Happy New Year.  It's been dreary around here the last couple of weeks with rain and clouds - which I normally don't mind.  I decided to put a little spring into my life and create some cards.

I will be featuring cards for the next five days using the Authentique Renew Collection papers that I just got.  These are lovely papers with soft powdery blues and sunny yellows.  There is even a couple of newspaper print papers which I really love.

Sunshine:
  • cardbase - white cardstock
  • mat - powder blue
Authentique also made these cute jigsaw puzzle pieces with words and pictures on them, as well as some tabs.






OK. Who has trouble making bows, raise your hand (I know mine is raised).  It seems all my friends make the most beautiful bows - not me.  I found this cool gadget that I use now to make bows.  It's easy and they all come out great. (Did I mention that I can use any size ribbon and make any size bows?)   You can pick one up HERE if you want one.



I've become a fan of making double loop bows. Easy.




So that my puzzle pieces would show better, I outlined them in silver. The paper colors are light enough that the silver isn't glaring.



More close ups!





Come back tomorrow for another card!

Lis

No comments: