Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Joy Card using Authentique Renew Collection Papers

Hi and welcome to Day 2.  I call today's card JOY. 

Don't you just love banners?  I know I do!  I attached the outer banners with mounting tape and the middle one with a glue dot.  I added some gold dazzles at the top to simulate string and added the flower stickers at the bottom.




Close Up!

I really love to use flowers on my cards.  I try to keep the flower size small so that I can send my cards through the mail without a problem but these were too tempting not to use.  These are white satin surrounded by white tulle lined in gold.  Just too pretty!

I took each rose and wound one around the ribbon right behind the bow to hide the wire. I put a piece of red line tape on my card and attached the bow and flowers that way for security.



Thanks and stop by tomorrow for another card!

Lis

No comments: