Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Friend Card

Hi everyone!  I haven't used my film strip ribbon in a while so I pulled it out.  I looked through the letter stickers I have and found some that fit!  Here are the steps for this card:
  1. Cut a smaller piece of cardstock using the three staggered 1.25 inch precision die (Frantic Stamper)
  2. Color the edges and inside the square cuts with Peacock Feather Distress ink
  3. Stamp a butterfly (also from Frantic Stampers own Line) in Peacock Feathers
  4. Overlay the cut out portion onto patterned paper so that a corner pattern shows through
  5. Attach overlay with mounting tape
  6. Add film strip ribbon with "Friend" (or whatever word you want) on the right
  7. Attach with Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz)
  8. Add flowers and gems




Close Up!

I like the way the white rose shows through, paired with the blue silk flower and gem center.




Thanks for stopping by, Lis

No comments: