Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Flower and Gold Leaves Card AND.....a Surprise!

...(drumroll).....A NEW SET OF DIES!!

With all the different thin die sets out there (it seems that EVERYONE is making them nowadays), you would think that another set would not be different. THESE dies are SO cool!  And they fill a niche that no other die sets fill!

Frantic Stamper Precision Dies! Click HERE to see them for yourself! Fran has done it again!

Today's card (and for the next couple of weeks) I will be devoting my blog to showing you samples of beautiful cards that you can make using these wonderful dies!

My Flower and Gold Leaves Card:



(Isn;t this just a beautiful inside?)





Close Up!
I love that these dies provide me the choice of larger (or smaller) openings - exactly where I want them on my card.
 (You can get these gorgeous gold leaves at Fran's too.  They are easy to manage and will bend.  They are not brittle -and come in silver!)



I hope you enjoyed today's very first card using Frantic Stamper's Precision dies!

Come back SOON for more inspiration!

Lis





No comments: