Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween! (and a new set of PRECISION dies !)

Well, it's getting close to Halloween and the start of the Holiday Cardmaking Season!  (I really love this time of year!)  So, today starts my Halloween Cardmaking!

Isn't this a fun card?  I used the large three-square die.  My squares are all in a line and perfectly cut! Yeah!
Details Details!
  1. Card base is black cardstock (of course!) embossed using a swirly design folder
  2. 3-suqare die from Frantic Stamper to cut my windows
  3. EK Success punch for my pumpkins
  4. A beautiful iron fence punch out of blue glitter cardstock from a Martha Stewart punch
  5. A cut trick or Treat bag from a Martha Stewart punch
Hope you enjoyed today's festive card. Come back again SOON for more PRECISION Die Cards!!

Lis

No comments: