Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Washi Tape with Owl

Hey! Guess what!  Today is my birthday!  Happy birthday to me!

I love today's card!  There are actually three layers to this one.  The base layer which is the card base itself is covered diagonally with washi tape.  The second layer (and mat) is covered with washi tape horizontally.  The third layer with the owl on it is convered by the same waashi tape but vertically.  I must admit that it's a lot for the eye to take in but every time I look at this card I notice something different. So, it does keep my attention.


All three layers are attached with mounting tape.


Close Up!

I love this Steampunk Owl (Jolie's Boutique).


And the hand! (You guessed it Jolie's Boutique).

I wanted to show you both layers of tape: one diagonal and one horizontal.


You can see the corner well in this photo. I am using black colored washi tapes to accent the corners.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: