Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Washi Tape with Clock


Hi!  Well, everyone is really into washi tape but I don't see a lot of examples on the web so if you know of someone who is doing a lot with this wonderful tape, let me know and drop me a line!

As for me, I am experimenting and finding even more ways to use this beautiful tape (watch in a couple of weeks for a BIG surprise!)

For this card I just added diagonal lines of tapes. I didn't use a mat.  All you see here is the base card.




Close Up!

Don't you just love this clock sticker? It's from the Jolie's Boutique Parcel Line.


The beige tape is from Michaels - it's their own line (Remembrance I think).  Also, I did add the gold writing (a separate tape) on top of the "type" tape.


Come back next weekend for more washi tape ideas!

Lis

No comments: