Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Card - The 25th

Hello December!  The holiday season has officially begun and I am busily making Christmas Cards for friends and family and YOU!

Today's card is called "The 25th".

This turned out to be such a pretty card.  I die cut the number and holly leaf from Tim Holtz' movers and shapers dies (glitter cardstock).  The canyon brown cardstock (Kelly Paper) is embossed with music.  Although the background of the patterned paper is white and my card base is ivory, they don't do to badly together. (I think that is because of the distressed edge.)


I like the way the red ribbon plays off the red holly leaf.



Close Up!

Although the holly was not designed to go with the numbers, they fit well together don't you think?


I made a double loop bow for this card.

Thanks for dropping by today!  Come back again for more Christmas Cards!

Lis

No comments: