Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Cards - Noel

Today's Card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.  It's not my usual size but I wanted to get so much in I had to go to a bigger size to do it.

First, this card was for my sister.  She is a great cook and very old fashioned.  I wanted to work this into my card.  I had some stickers that were made of canvas (the red gingham and the noel).  I added the brown with white stitching ribbon - not really a Christmas ribbon but it works well on this card.  I edged the papers in Vintage Photo to give a more antiqued look.


Close Up!

Just a little touch of gold glitter in the shape of a holly leaf die cut makes for a pretty accent.  I took my rectangular Noel sticker and added it to a tag.  I put it on angled as the tag was bigger and I didn't have a different sticker to match.  I think it came out ok.


I used gold doilies for accents.


I hope these ideas have given you ideas!

Lis

No comments: