Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Cards - Christmas Bell

Hi everyone! Welcome to my Christmas Card season!  I look forward to each Christmas season when I get to make Christmas cards!  I love making and sending them to my loved ones.  I hope that these cards bring you inspiration to try a few of your own!

Today's card is called Christmas Bell and is made with Bo Bunny Papers from their 2011 Father Christmas line.

I really love this bell.  It looks so three-dimensional.  I added a jewel over the clapper and some pearls.  A pretty dark green bow and done. 


The card base is red and the mat is a rich brown.



Close Up!

This is a close up of one of the K & Company stickers I am using with my cards this year.


I added white pearls over top of the berries.  I thought this gave a nice 3-d touch to my card.


Thanks for stopping by. Come back again for more Christmas Cards!

Lis

No comments: