Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Cards! Scary Fence

Hi all,

Here I am with another Halloween card!  Scary Fence!

I used one of Martha Stewart's punches for the edging.  You can't really see it but the back of the card is also punched (the black cardstock) with a spider trim. 
I seem to have lost my spiderweb punches somewhere in my apartment and I'm trying to find them so that I can use them for some cards.  I love my spiderweb punches! Have you ever been so well organized that you lose something!?  That's me.  <sigh>

Anyway, I digress...

I made the card from kraft cardstock (which I love) and another piece of Tim's Halloween resist stash.  I colored this one persimmon and some pine needles.

How about that scary fence?  I love the crows and spiderwebs!



Close Up!
I added a bow (in black of course!) to finish my card.  Easy!


Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Lis

No comments: