Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Cards! Halloween Harlequin

Hi everyone!  Another day of Halloween fun coming your way! 

I used some Tim Holtz products for this next card I call Halloween Harlequin.

The card base is from kraft cardstock (YES! kraft cardstock - Kelly paper has it in 8 1/2 x 11.)  I used part of Tim's seasonal Halloween Resist papers for the mat which I then colored with persimmon and pine needles inks.




Close Up!

Here is the pumpkin punch from EK Success.  It punches both the background black (solid) pumpkin shape and the cut out shape.  Both are not punched at the same time. There isa little lever that you use to choose what you want to punch out. It works rather well and EK has a few of them.  I like the leaf also.
I used regular glue stick on the black cardstock and then added the orange cutout.  I added some glitter which got caught in the cut out with the glue.  Cool, huh?

I did edge the pumpkin with Twig and Persimmon (the fall colors from Ranger).



I like the black and orange harlequin tape.  Its from Michaels and is very glittery. The picture here doesnt do it justice.  The word is from the Seasonal stash of stickers from Tim. 

Hope you enjoyed today's card. Come again!
Lis

1 comment:

momzilajn said...

Good job on all of your Halloween cards. My all time favorite of your Halloween cards though is still that Pumpkin Slide card we did!! That was just the coolest card!!