Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Be - A Collage Card

Today's card is a fun collage card that I made with the new 7 Gypsies paper tape.  I like their new Numbers set because it features larger width and larger print.  I placed it on the right edge of my mat.  I like how the numbers are different colors and shapes too.

I used some metallic gold paper and punched out a design.  I layered this onto my mat.  I have had these cards laying around my house for a LONG time and decided to use one.  "BE" looks nice.  I finished off with an organza ribbon.  My card base is kraft cardstock which I thought would add to the "old" feel.



You can really get a nice view of everything on my card.  I edged the mat with a brown chalk ink.



Close Up!

The card with the butterfly and BE on it has glitter on it.  Its not the regular glitter, it's more like the glass glitter.  You can see the sparkle in the picture.


I used a 1/2 inch wide ribbon.


Here is a good picture of the punch design I used.



Thanks for stopping by!

Lis

No comments: