Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

A Scrapbook Page! Lazy Day Ike

You may know that I have a kitty named Ike.  I took pictures one day of him (almost) sleeping in his favorite sunny spot.





I printed his picture a few times and then cut out strips with his eyes.  I used these as part of the border.  The strips also hid the saparations with the embossed border pieces (I could only emboss 5 inches at a time so I had to cut three strips to have one 12 inch long border strip.)



This is a trick I learned.  Take a ruler (or in this case I use a clear package) and put your letters on it.  Now you can move it around until you get the title where you want it.  When you are happy with the positon, press the letters down.  Be careful when taking away your ruler though or you may pull a letter out of position.

I hope you enjoyed this. Take care!~

No comments: