Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Final Martha Stewart Scroll Heart Punch tomorrow...

I will be posting my final project for the Martha Stewart Scroll Heart Punch Tomorrow.  Have you guessed what the other picture was yet?

If you would like to see something in particular, please leave me a comment.  It doesn't have to do with what is posted on the blog.

If you would like to know more about

  • all about embossing techniques ...
  • rubber stamping techniques and constructing a scene...
  • using different designs in different ways (like the scroll heat punch)...
  • image transfer techniques
  • designing cards
  • scrapbook page layouts
  • tools and machines you have and what they can do
  • materials like inks, papers, ribbons, metals & what you can and can;t do with each (paper is incredibly interesting) 
Designing and stamping with...
  • Stampscapes
  • Outlines
  • Some Assembly Required Stamps
  • Holly Berry House
Using popular images in new ways:
  • locks and keys
  • gears
  • houses and dolls
 And so much more....

Let me know!  I can come up with a post and a design that will be interesting and informative.


See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Embosserissima said...

Hi Lis! I would like to know all about Copic Markers technique. I am going to buy some for the first time, and I want to be ready to use them in the right way. Please if it's possible give me some advise or demonstrations, I will be glad to learn much more. Thanks a lot. Many Hugs.