Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Scroll Heart Collage Card(Kaarten met scroll heart punch)

I promised one more card for the first installment of how I am going to use the Martha Stewart Scroll Heart punch.  Here it is! 

I took portions of the mirrored border design and cut them out, placing them on my card.  You will notice that on the left side it is a portion of a strip, one of my favorite things to do.

Its interesting how the gold foil from the heart (on the hanger) picks up the colors of the ribbons.


I cut out the heart below from the border design and added it as a separate piece to my design.  These would also make great:
  • photo corners
  • ribbon slides
  • tile designs
 



So, I used a punch to make a mirrored border and used it in three different ways on a card:
  1. As the mirrored border
  2. As a shadow and border to create a 3d effect
  3. As pieces to complement a card.
I wonder what we'll do tomorrow??

Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment with what you would like to see!

No comments: