Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Family Valentine Cards

Hi everyone!
I thought I would share pics of the valentine cards I made for my sisters.  I'm a bit late this year but - hey! they will get to them by the end of the week.  Hope you enjoy these.  If you are wondering what products I used, please add a comment.

First up are a couple of cards using Anna Griffin's paper line.  I really love her papers because of the great victorian feel they have. Did you know that she collects vintage wallpaper and uses the patterns on some of her papers?  Isn't that great! 

The lock and key came from an Accucut die that was released at the 2010 CHA I believe.  Its a great die and has a lock and two keys on it.  I added foil to the chipboard and then die cut the lock and key.  The little gold heart on the second card is the inside of the key from the die cut.








 Boy do I love bling!  I took some of the prima Say It in Crystals and covered the card (after I added the bow and the punch design).  I simply trimmed off anything that was outside the card margin.  I can use those extra bits to accent other cards in the future.  The punch is a new one that EK Success has in a plaid design border.


No comments: