Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Show What You Think by Voting on My Posts with a Single Click!

Hi everyone!

In order to get some feedback on the projects that I am posting to my blog, I have added a quick and easy way for you to vote instantly by clicking on a choice at the end of each post.

Feedback is important to me.  Feedback tells me what YOU would like to see and what doesn't interest you.

To make it easier for you to leave feedback, I have added a Voting box.  There are three choices:
  1. Not for Me:  This means that you really don't like what you see in the post, it's not your style or taste.
  2. OK:   This means that while you may have looked at or even liked what you saw, it wasn't something that drew your attention or got you excited. The post didn't offer you a style, choice or information that you would go back and see again if you thought I would post something similar the next time.
  3. Love it!:  This means that you really liked what you saw.  The style of the piece was really good.  The information was interesting and not boring.  You would look for other projects on my blog that were like this one!
Each post has its own voting boxes.  Just click in the box that you feel represents your thoughts on the project or post.  My blog will count up the votes and I get to view the total number.

Easy!  (And thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!)

1 comment:

Embosserissima said...

Yes It's easy, I like your idea!. It sounds good for me. I look forward to make my choice. Many kisses.