Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Pink Believe in Yourself Card

Hi everyone!

It's funny how I start with one plan to make a card and end up making something different. Does that ever happen to you?  I had wanted to make an Easter card (that's how long it's been that this card has been under construction). 


Items used:
  • White shimmer paper (already came embossed with wavy lines)
  • Anna Griffin patterned paper, sentiment & die cut
  • Pink shimmer adorable scorable card (Hunkydory)
  • Sizzix embossing folder
  • Lime green glitter tape
    • after I added the glitter tape, it was very bright so I added the pearl string over top of it.  It still let the green show through, just not quite so much!
  • pearl ribbon
  • iridescent sequins
I like using the sequins, they give the card a little sparkle and interest.




Close up!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: