Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Blue Butterfly Card

Hi all,

This is my very first foray into 8 x 8 cards.  I've been watching Create and Craft on my PC and it seems that everyone in Europe makes cards that are 7 x 7 o 8 x 8.  So, I wanted to give it a whirl.  I wasn't sure that I would have enough stuff and ideas to fill up such a large card.




Items Used:
  • Hunkydory Little Book of Butterflies & map paper
  • Ecstasy Crafts Ticket Punch and plastic ticket domes
  • tiny words - Tim Holtz
  • Blue wrinkle ribbon - May Arts
  • black card for mats
  • white card for card base

Although this looks like I matted and layered it, its all one picture.


Close up of the bow and ticket embellishments.


A last look.


I hope that I did ok!  Did you like it?

Thanks for any comments, I always appreciate them.

Lis

No comments: