Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Gatefold Card

Today's card is a gatefold card (5.5 x5.5).  I glued the front panel on one side only.
 
 
 

Items used:
  • Kaiserkraft patterned paper (Christmas lines this year)
  • Sentiment from Hunkydory
  • Red Glossy card
  • White shimmer card, embossed
  • White card for card base
  • Stickles in two shades of blue and silver
  • Silver Linen card from hot off the Press (gotta love this card stock)
  • Blue Glitter embossing powder (WOW in Nice Ice Blue)
  • (Bow is from a Martha Stewart kit I had)

This is a good picture of the glitter glue I added on to of the pine bough images.  I also added silver glitter glue for snowflakes.


Here is the embossed sentiment.  I love the blue glitter embossing powder.  Click HERE if you want to get it.  (They also have one called Pink Fizz and its just as beautiful.)

Thanks for stopping by.
Lis

No comments: