Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Trip to Paris Card

 
 
 
Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday to you!  I hope you all have a great week!
 
Today's card is a longer size than I usually work in.  Its 4 /4 x 8 inches long. 
 
Items used:
  • Martha Stewart Deep Border punch
  • Gold Glossy card
  • Dark brown card for card base
  • Washi Tape (travel theme)
  • Patterned papers (map theme) from Hobby Lobby
  • Wood Clock embellishment (Bo Bunny)
  • Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon (to color clock)
 
  • Reproduction of a Paris post card
  • Gold word Dazzles Hot off the Press
 
I was having a retail therapy session at Hobby Lobby and stumbled onto this pad of patterned paper that was ALL MAPS.  Its offered in 12 x 12 and in the smaller index card size.  The maps are colored and sepia and browns, basically all different colors.  I love to use maps in my cards so you can guess that I bought these (and they were 50% off too !).
 
The card was layered with the map papers and the seams were covered with the washi tape. 
 
I punched an extra strip of dark brown card with the border design and used that as part of my layers.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lis


No comments: