Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Imagination, a collage card

Hi! C'est moi!  I'm back again to share another card with you!  Todays card is one that I've made for my sister (I owe her money so I figured I'd send it in a nice card).

 
This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card.  I normally stick to A2 but I need to break out of my rut, don't you think?  I love collage cards. I like all the clustering of objects and the orderly disorder of it all.


There is a set of dies that I bought on sale at Frantic Stamper.  It was a great deal because they are all swirly dies!  I used one to die cut the gold glossy swirl on my card. You can see them HERE (Couture Creations) if you're interested.  I had a leftover metal word that I used on the side.  I also cut out a castle in gold glitter.

I used tarnished brass to color the key which is out of chipboard.


Finally I used some gold embellishment ink to dab on my card. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: