Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Discover and Exoplore ....a Card



I really love engineered cards.  Cards that have doors or windows, cut outs and movement in general.  Today's card has a center cut out and the card is a tri fold.  I wish that I could take credit for the cutting and folding but I can't Hot Off the Press sells these as blank white and already scored ad cut. So, all I have to do is add my papers. 

Materials:
  • white card stock base
  • coral shimmer paper
  • Sizzix embossing folder
  • gold shimmer paper
  • washi paper
  • Frantic Stamper Precision Die (Ornate Table was cut out of silver glossy, Butterfly out of blue foil)
  • misc embellishments and tags
  • misc rubber stamps

I have this pretty coral shimmer card stock that I embossed for the front and back of my card.  My card started out as an Asian themed card and I think, ended up quite differently.  You would not believe how long it took me to make this card...HOURS....  I had no design in mind ad I think that's what the reason for it was.

Here's a close up of the front of my card.
 
And the back...

Here is another look at the inside...




Thanks for stopping by.
Lis

No comments: