Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Paris Paris - a Card


I love the way this card turned out!  My sister gave me some handmade papers for my birthday last year and I finally used some of it.  The red, blue and gold paper in the background is used in this card.

My card has a French theme to it.  I also used some Graphic 45 papers and some dies from Frantic Stamper. Oh yes, and a punch from Martha Stewart! (That's the gold swirly thing in the corner.)

I used some black rub ons on the gold glossy.  It turned out really nice.  I tend to have trouble with rub ons.  Either I have to rub too hard for the paper I'm putting them on or they don't come off right.  So, I don't use a lot of them in my work.


An acrylic embellishment and done!


Hope you enjoyed my card today.  Thanks for stopping by!
Lis

No comments: