Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Getting Ready for Halloween - The "TO DO" List - a Card


I just received some Frantic Stamper Precision dies and one was the Witches Legs (set of five dies) FRA-Die-09236.  These dies are so cute!  I especially love the hat!

I decided to make a Halloween card of course.  I asked myself what would a witch do to prepare for Halloween?" and that is how my card idea started.

Believe it or not I used some Kaisercraft paper from the Outdoor Trail Collection (coming soon).  They have some great oranges and blacks in it.  This orange stripe pattern has a great spiderwebby stripe between the ever so popular chevrons.

I cut the hat, candelabra and shoes out of suede paper, and the table out of brown card stock. 

For my list, I computer journaled and added Ranger distress inks and some water droplets.  I also used some Dazzles stickers that look like brads.


Here are some more close ups.
 
 

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Look for more Halloween inspiration at the end of September!

Lis

No comments: