Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Pages Card

 
 
I wanted to make a card with "pages" on the front of it.  I happen to have an EK Success punch tat punches holes for binding (like a book) so I used this to help me create that look.
 
I chose some different papers (and one sheet of transparency) and cut them all to 3 x 2 1/2 and then decorated them all. That was a lot f fun.  I love to add all the little thingies like stickers and buttons and such.  Although I can sometimes go TOO far.
 
I used some really pretty Dazzles stickers (I'm so hooked on them!) I also punched a purple foil border and die cut an oval fancy frame (Spellbinders).
 
 
Once I got my pages decorated, I created a fairly plain card base with white, red and a pretty rose pattern with a touch of foil on it.  I added a red ribbon to match.
 
Now all I have to do if decide which sister to send it to!
 
Lis
 





No comments: