Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

TODAY - a Camping Card

 
Hi everyone!  I wanted to make this card for all those who love to camp (including me).  I love the outdoors.  This card is a reminder to live for today.
 
You will note that the sentiment :TODAY: is actually a shaker box.  I love incorporating shaker boxes in my wok.  I love the movement and the sound!  This one is filled with gold colored mini glass beads. Here's a tip:  if you have some alcohol ink and some clear mini glass beads, you can color them however you want. Just pour some in a cup, add some drops of alcohol ink and stir (I do with either a popsicle stick or a couple of wooden toothpicks. 

I used two colors of suede paper for my tent.  Suede paper cuts really well using the thin metal dies. I used Frantic Stamper Precision die in Campsite- set of 3 dies .
 
 
I hope you enjoyed today's card.
 


Lis

No comments: