Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Time to Celebrate!

Today's card is a fun little card I made for a birthday coming up.  I have this ric rac ribbon that 've been wanting to use.  I decided to take it out and see what I could do with it. I've tried making bows with it but they've been ugly failures. SO - if anyone out there knows how to make a good bow out of thin ric rac, give me a holler!

I got this set of clock stamps for about $2 which is a BARGAIN!  The large clock is missing one of the numbers.  I didn't notice and I can always hide it with a pearl or something.  Hey, almost free stamps are great!
 
 
I decided to just crisscross the ric rac on my card.  I stamped a white background with green clocks and added the calendar with the date accented with a pearl. Yes I did curl one of the corners of the calendar.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lis
 
 
 
 


 

No comments: