Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Follow Your Dreams Card

 
 
Today's card uses the following materials: (I thought this would be easier.)
To attached the gold glossy swirl, I used small glue dots.  I placed the glue dots at the end of each swirl.  I did not glue the "vines" down.  This worked just fine and the swirl is secure.
 
Because the panel card die cut has about a 1/4 edge on it, I used red liner tape around the edge and then used a liquid glue -placing dots on the leaves - to glue it down.  All the other parts of the card were either glued down with regular double sided tape or glue dots.
 
The majority of the card uses muted colors. I decided to use flowers with a it more color to make them really pop.
 
 
 
 
The Tropical Leaf Card Panel Die was incredibly easy to use.  Normally with this kind of intricate die, I spend time having to  pop out all the bits of paper stuck in the die with a pin.  Not so with this die, a couple of soft raps on the table and CLEAN!!  Wonderful!
 
I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Please let me know if this format works better for you!
 
Lis


No comments: