Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Blue Flower on White

Hi all!  I SO love white on white (or ivory on ivory) cards.  For they are so elegant.  Can you guess what today's card is?  You are RIGHT!  It's a white on white (almost) card!

 
 
For my card I used white card stock.  I used an embossing folder (Hot off the Press) for the front of my card base (no mat here).  Then I cut out the center pieces again using white card. 
 
The dies  used are called "anja's" designs. The company is Marianne Creatables Dies.  I have really fallen in love with these Anja designs.  They are so ornate and awfully pretty!
 
All I did was layer both pieces (these come as a pair) with mounting tape and add to my card.  The larger piece is also embossed. 
 
I added a strip of gold (Dazzles) to each side of my card and added the flower to the center. 
 
There aren't many layers to this card but the die cuts are so ornate that I don't think I need to add anything else. What do you think?
 
Lis
 

No comments: