Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Three Gems Card

Hi everyone!  The card  today is one I made on the fly.  I wanted to use some of my handmade papers so I got one out. Unfortunately it wasn't wide enough.  So I designed the card to fit the paper.  The card actually opens where the fringed ribbon starts.

The card is fairly simple with strips of different items making up the design: (from left to right)
  • pink suede paper
  • punched design ivory pearl paper
  • fringed ribbon




Close Up!

Here is a close up of the three gem embellishments that I added (misc from Michaels).
 Here's a better (aka clearer) picture of the card and the borders I made for the main focal point.  The card base is made from my new favorite cardstock...Canyon Brown Classic Linen by Neenah (the Paper Mill).  Love it!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lis

No comments: