Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Sister I love you

I got the papers at Paper Wishes.com.   The silver is called Silver Ripple and the heart was made from red Fireworks paper.

My car died on me the other day and I wanted to thank my sister who came and sat with me through all the "stuff" (Its never fun when something goes wrong with one's car - especially if it won't start at all!)

So I created this card for her as a way to say thank you for taking me to lunch and supporting me.


I made the card base from white card stock (Diamond White is the name and it's wonderful!) I added some silver ripple card stock and die cut the heart from fireworks holographic card stock (it comes in several colors and is my newest favorite).  I added crystal swirls and "Sister" in black dazzles.  (I also bought her an apple pie from her favorite place.)



Hope you enjoyed my card as much as my sister did. (Of course she enjoyed the pie more!)

Lis





3 comments:

trisha too said...

Gorgeous and blingy, Lis!!

:)

Unknown said...

I'd love to know where you got the beautiful papers!

Anonymous said...

So very pretty!