Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Medieval

I have this cling stamp of old medieval playing cards. I've been working on a card with it for some time now (sometimes my muse takes a vacation!)



Close Up!

I love adding leaf ribbon to my card.  It's one of my favorite ribbons. (gold and silver!! And white - to color with!!) 
Click HERE if you only want to see the Leaf Trim. 

Click HERE if you want to see the full range of ribbon that Frantic stamper carries from May Arts (If you are a ribbon person, you probably need a friend to help tear you away from the computer...)

I added a few pink paper flowers to my vine for additional detail. And I added washi tape around th edges (the beige music pattern).

I added a brass heart charm.

I stamped and embossed in gold and then colored some of the images with Distress Markers.


I hope you enjoyed my card - stop by again!
Lis





No comments: