Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy - a Card

Today's card is made with Frantic Stamper Dies and a torn paper technique (an oldie but goodie).  I also used the PRIMA Art Journal Pages paper pack. It's full of soft pastels and pretty designs.



Close Up!

Here is a side view.  I really wanted to capture the dimension of the ivy, especially the pink layer.
 Here's a great close up of how I layered the ivy.  I originally cut the green and pink versions from the one die.  I adhered the green ivy to the card.  I cut pieces of the pink ivy, added mounting tape at the base of the leaf only (glue stick on the rest - no glue at all on the ends of the leaves), and adhered them.

I curled the ends of the leaves and added little clear crystals.

Here's a good view.



Hope you enjoyed this card. It's one of my favorites.  I love the pastels and the ivy.

Lis




No comments: